07 April 2010

Miss you more

Everyday I wake up to find you are not with me. The very first thing I do every morning is to quickly remind if I had any dream about you and I often get the answer is 'YES'. Then I think about how difficult my life is and how difficult it would be without you. Then I promise myself to keep the promise I made to you - 'To forget you'. But the more I try to forget you, the more I remember you. I miss you more.

"Our relationship was too tender. The bridge we built was not strong. We separated with a reason and as long as that reason exists, we won't get together again." Whatever may be the clauses you said, I saw your face and got the courage to fight back this world again. I got my liveliness back. I will get you back very soon. Miss you alot my honey.

***
Read previous part of the story - "Jene": What if?
Read next part of the story - "Jene": The one with Flashback
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...