06 October 2010

A Night Walk To Remember !!! 'Love In The Air'

Hold my hands sweety its damn cold…
Yup m holding it n ya itz damn cold… Thanks sweetheart… muahaaa
Walking.……
.….walking
walking…….
Is that a pendant u wearing? Its glittering n looks beautiful on you… and talk with me sweety… dont keep silence…
How sweet wel dtz pendant,,itz written om I mean d symbol OM…. N yeah m talking 2 u sweetheart go ahead
So what you think of me??
I think a lot about you, you are sweet, cute, happy go lucky and darling 2 me… u have become the most important part of my life. When all say people need oxygen 2 live; for me u r enough!!
Thanks… I love you honey… so now your parents know about me na??
No mum n dad know that we are frndz but they dont know we talk so much and you are d first guy I txt n contact this much.
Hmmmm Ok I am d lucky boy… So wat u wearing for tomorrows function…
Yup... you are… wat should I wear? N why are still walking? Can we sit? My legs paining…
OK you continue… Jeans n top…???
No I am thinking of wearing Punjabi-dress.
Good … hey ice-cream or coffee???
Ice-cream
Bhaiya, 2 kaju-pista or mango ”
No!!! I want chocky ~~~~
Cool down girl… don’t scream… you will get chocky….!!! First tell how is life going??
Fine hai, but now I don’t know how it is going 2 be after college restarts….how is yours honey?
Bindas as usual…
Really … can I pull ur cheek?
Oouchhhhhhhh!!!!
He he that was fun… well now what you think of me?
I only think of you … you are my oxygen too… I just want to be with you all the time…N never ever leave you…kissy for you
Thank a lot…muahaha 2 u also… I dont even feel v were totally unknown few months b4!
Hmmmm so you coming to my place or should I…??
Anything will do…I will cm 2 your place!
OK fine…..Here we are. This is my tinny- tiny room…..
Luv yuuuuuuuu, it was gud wid u 2day actually it was amazing! A hug 4 u…
Hugback…
f9 sweetheart good night and wake me up in d morning n don’t leave me in d night…
I won’t !!! And sleep early I want to see how angels look in beauty-sleep...
Awww honey… Im not in mood to sleep… But I should really sleep now…come here, hug me !
Don’t you try to escape this hug…
Yup i am in your arms n kissing you….
Now sleep honey! We should stop texting now… Mom is calling me out.. Tc luv u…
Love you too… good night princess…
********************************************************************
There is nothing great about this conversation EXCEPT it took place via text message on cell phone…
"Love In The Air"
********************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. hello!This was a really impressive topic!
    I come from roma, I was luck to come cross your Topics in yahoo
    Also I get much in your website really thanks very much i will come later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous friend thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...