22 October 2009

Smiling beauty

… and when she laughed at the joke made by the TV anchor, which was a kind of joke that needs a good sense of humor to quickly understand it, I saw her glittering eyes and pinkish pretty lips and a little dimple on her cheek and I thought she looks more beautiful when she laughs ...

… and now I think, she is one of those people whom I did know and those who look beautiful when they smile … and I am always jealous of them because I know I look ugly when I open my mouth to express a big laugh, which I generally avoid … 

... but I wasn't jealous when I saw her laughing … and how could I even thought of being jealous when such a charming beauty was sitting next to me … I was thoughtless, totally blank, just watching her laugh!!!

... and I met finally (or firstly) with a girl having a good sense of humor … which I believe I have ... Now don't say - a good joke...




***

Read next part of the story - "Arahana": Why not girls first?
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...