25 October 2010

When I think of you

When I think of you I see you standing in front of me, your eyes closed, waiting for me to kiss you. And I do not kiss you,I wait for you to open your eyes, and when you do, I smile at you and suddenly tears roll down your face and you cry. You say, “don’t do this again, don’t keep me waiting, don’t cheat on me, and don’t leave me alone. I need you, I need you”. You hugged me and asked, “Will you ever leave me for someone else??” I find myself drying your tears and asking , “Why would I leave such a beautiful angel who loves me so much, who can’t leave without me?? Why are you asking me such a stupid question?” Tears roll down my face too. And then we hug each other and pull apart after some time.We kissed madly for hours and cuddled.

When I think of you, I see you cooking in the kitchen- crying again. But this time it was because of onions. I look at you and laugh. You give me an angry look. I enter your kitchen silently, hug you from behind, kiss you on the neck. You make a fake attempt to escape my arms. I make tea for us and you sit on the kitchen slab. You look at me, wink at me , blow me kisses. I catch them, some on my lips, some on my cheeks, some with my hand and add them to my tea. A cold winter night and the two of us drinking hot, steaming tea, sitting in one chair, exchanging tea-cups after every sip. And after some time we have dinner. We eat in the same plate. I remember sharing everything with you.

When I think of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...