21 January 2010

Why not girls first?

...why am I finding life too hard to live with now? From the very first breath of the day to the last one, whether  I am awake or asleep and even in my dreams, I think about her and only her these days. I am afraid, that at any moment she will come and sit next to me and I tell her that I like her, how much and how madly I love her - without letting her settle down or express herself (assuming that she have had a thought of "us" together at least a single time). I am afraid...

...I am afraid of losing her when she is not even mine. I am afraid of her leaving me even though we are not together. I am afraid because I don’t know if this is the right time or not. I don't know why I am thinking about her so much. I just know that I love her...

...Sometimes I think I was better alone, I don't mean I am not single anymore but I am in love with her now and I don't know about her feelings about me. Why did I fall in love with her? Why? But, she must be knowing my feelings about her. I must tell her as soon as possible. But, why do boys need to express their feelings first? Why not 'ladies first' rule here? Aren't girls afraid of losing the boys who love them the most? Why don't they speak up first...

...Suddenly I felt someone gently touching  my shoulder. It was Arahana.
"I need to talk to you," she said.


Why not girls first?

***
Read previous part of the story - "Arahana": Smiling beauty
Read next part of the story - "Arahana": The first dream
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...