18 May 2011

One text, 5 questions and 5 beautiful answers

Once, I texted her asking-

"Forget or Forgive?
Blue or Green?
Mango or Orange?
Sweet or Spicy?
Me or Others?"

I never expected such a beautiful reply from her...

"Forget or Forgive?
FORGET all your mistakes; FORGIVE you when you forget to bring me chocolates.

Blue or Green?
BLUE because I like the blue sky; GREEN because you make me love all the colors of life.

Mango or Orange?
MANGO because you love it; ORANGE because I love it.

Sweet or Spicy?
SWEET because you are sweetest; SPICY because you call me so!

Me or Others?
YOU(ME) because you are my world; OTHERS because then I can make you special from others!"

I have read this text thousand times and each time I read it, I fall in love with her all over again. Miss you my Princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...