11 March 2013

Why can't I just be happy without you

My mornings start with an unhappy, sad and yet a true realization of you not being mine. Thoughts about you occupy all space in my mind and the warmness of thoughts about you fills up my heart. I know that you don't love me. I know that you don't even like me. I know you never see your future with me. I know that you don't even like your name taken with mine by anyone. I know this all. And, when I know this all, it makes me wonder, why can't I just be happy without you? Why am I thinking about you so much? Why can't I just let go thoughts about you? Why can't I just try to be alone without your thoughts? Why am I giving a damn about your thoughts a thousand times in a day when I know you don't even think of me once in a month?
Another day passes thinking about you and I goto bed asking myself again, why can't I just be happy without you.


Not happy without you!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this is what is called love.......
    But you know what, time is such a deadly balm that it ends up healing even the worstest of our wounds.....
    So I would rather wish him a Happy Healing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...